An eye pleasing starter. Plus the paneer lover's are gonna have a great day with this starter. The recipe is very simple and easy to make.
Paneer : 15 to 20 paneer pieces cut into square pieces
Curd : 3/4 cup
Ginger Garlic paste : 1 tbsp
Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder : 1/8th of a tsp
Coriander Powder : 1 tsp
Amchur Powder : 1 tsp
Chat Masala Powder : 1 tsp
Kala namak/ salt according to taste
Capsicum : Green, red and yellow
1. In a bowl mix curd, ginger garlic paste, all spice powders and salt. Mix well with a help of a whipper.
2. Add the paneer and cut veggies in the curd mixture. Mix well and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Prick the veggies on the bamboo skewer.
4. With a brush apply oil on the pricked bamboo skewers.
5. Broil at 500°F for 15 min.
6. When one side gets charred turn over and broil for 15 more minutes until all the sides are charred slightly.
7. Sprinkle chat powder on the charred paneer tikka.
8. Serve with mint chutney.
P.S : Be careful with the broil option. If broiled too much the veggies will get burnt.