Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spicy Egg Masala

After so many days ultimately I got into kitchen and started cooking. I found this recipe from a food blog My Dhaba. I have followed the exact recipe. I did not get the taste same as that of my college cafe.  But this one turned out to be pretty good.

Ingredients:
Egg- 4 boiled, shelled and cut into half
Onions-2
Tomato-
Green Chiilies- 3-4
Ginger- 1 ijnch size
Gram Flour- 2 Tbsp
Ghee+oil- 1+1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
Cumin Powder- 1tsp
Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
Mlk- 3/4 cup
Coriander leaves- a small bunch
Salt- 1 tsp

Procedure:
1. Blend the finely chopped onion, green chilly and ginger in a mixer.
2. In a non stick pan take 1 tsp or oil and 1 tsp of ghee and add the blended paste obtained from step 1 and saute till it turns brown.
3. Once the paste is sauted add the gram flour followed by red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala.
4.  Add the chopped tomatoes and once its cooked add the coriander leaves.
5 Add the milk and some water and once it starts to boil add the boiled eggs and garnish with coriander leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment