Chicken : 1 kg
Garlic : 10- 15 pods (Peeled and Crushed)
Green Chilli : 4 -5
Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
Pudina Leaves / Mint Leaves : 1 cup
Spice Powders :
Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder : 2 tsp
Coriander Powder : 1 tsp
Cumin Powder :1/2 tsp
Oil : 3 tbsp + 2tbsp
Yoghurt : 1 cup (whisked)
Coriander Leaves : to garnish
Lemon Juice : 1 tsp
Salt according to taste
Buttermilk : 1/2 cup
Salt according to Taste
Marination 2 :
Corn Flour : 1/2 cup
Ginger Garlic paste : 2 tbsp
1. Marinate the chicken with marination 1 and refrigerate for 4 hours ( Prick the chicken with fork so that it is marinated really well).
2. Now marinate it will marination 2 and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Now heat tbsp oil in a pan and cook the chicken with 3 tbsp oil. Cook for 10- 15 min till the pink color is disappeared and meat is properly cooked.
4. Now in another pan heat 2 tbsp oil, add crushed garlic and fry till it turns brown.
5. Now add green chilli, curry leaves, pudina and add spice powders immediately.
6. Now add whisked yogurt, add cooked chicken and salt.
7. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes and cook till the chicken pieces are well coated the spiced yogurt gravy.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and a dash of lemon juice.
|Cook with 3 tbsp|