I can eat this dosa on a daily basis. And we can variate the normal neer dosa by adding cucumber. Recently on one of the food groups I saw this variation and I was itching to try this out. Pancake lovers will love this for sure.
Sona Masuri Rice : 1 cup
Grated Coconut :1/2 cup
Salt according to Taste
Watermelon : 1 cup
1. Soak rice for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Grind it with coconut, salt and watermelon.
3. Make the consistency of the batter equivalent to that of buttermilk.
4. Spread the batter of the tawa and spread it on all sides.
5. Let it cook well. You don't have to flip and cook.
6. Serve with honey/ghee.