I loved this pallya. Spicy and Tangy. As I am preparing this for the first time I used small quanity.
Cumin Powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder-1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder-1/2 tsp
Olive oil- 1 tsp
Asafoetida- a pinch
1. Chop the potatoes and drumstick with little water, oil (1/2 tsp) and salt.
2. In a pan take 1/2 tsp of oil, add a pinch of asafoetida, chopped onions and fry till they turn slightly pink.
3. Add chopped tomatoes followed by all the powders (Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric and Chilli) along with 1/4 glass of water
4. Add the boiled potatoes and drumstick along with salt(if needed as its already added in step 1)
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.