During navrathri this year as naivedyam I used to prepare one sweet and one Sundal. This is one of the post from Navrathri.
Raw Peanuts : 1.5 cup
Mustard seeds : 1 tsp
Curry leaves : a sprig
Red Chillies : 5-6
Asafoetida a pinch
Grated coconut : 1/4 cup
Salt according to taste
1. Soak the raw peanuts for 1.5 - 2 hours.
2. In a pan heat oil add mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chillies and the soaked raw peanuts.
3. Add 3/4 cup of water and close the pan and allow the peanuts to be cooked.
4. When a little water is still left add salt and grated coconut.
5. Cook till the water is completely evaporated.