French Beans- 250 gms (Chopped into small pieces)
Potato- 2 big (Chopped into small pieces
Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
Amchur Powder- 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds/ Jeera- 1/ 2 tsp
Fennel Seeds/ Saunf- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
Salt- According to Taste
1. Take a non-stick kadai/pan add oil and once the oil starts heating add the cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
2. Once the seeds start sizzling and turn slightly brown add the chopped potatoes and cook for 2 min.
3. Add the chopped beans mix well with the potatoes.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt, cover it and cook for 5 min.
5. If the potatoes are getting stuck to the pan sprinkle some water.
6. Once they are cooked sprinkle garam masala powder and amchur powder.
Cook this on a small flame or the vegetables might get burnt.