I always wanted to try cooking with this vegetable. Then I came across brocolli paratha. I had some boiled potatoes at hand. Hence it led to this experiment.
Brocolli : 1 cup of florets
Onion : 1
Boiled potatoes : 2
Chilli Powder : 1/2 tsp
Amchur Powder : 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli : 2
Ginger garlic paste : 1 tsp
Salt according to taste
1. Grate or grind the brocolli in food processor into small pieces.
2. In a pan add 1 tsp oil followed by chopped green chilli, small chopped onion pieces and ginger garlic paste.
3. Once the onion turns pink add the brocolli pieces followed by chilli powder, Amchur Powder and salt; cook on a low flame for 2 min; take the pan off from the flame
4. Now smash the boiled potatoes and mix with the other cooked ingredients.
5. Make small balls out of them and roll with the chapati dough like any stuff paratha.