I am not a good cook when it comes to desserts. But recently I got a good review for this from R.K.
Dried Apricots : 20-25 in number
Sugar : 3/4 cup
Milk : 1/ 2 cup
Water to soak the apricots
Chopped pistachios and almonds
1. Soak the apricots in water overnight till its swollen.
2. Remove the soaked apricots from water and transfer in a pan with some water and cook for 20 to 25 min and milk till it is completely cooked.
3. The water used for cooking is the one in which we soaked the apricots.
4. Add the chopped pistachios and almonds.
5. Serve with whipped cream.