Asparagus is one of the most succulent and tender veggie I have ever eaten. There is no single thing that you can't cook with this veggie. Soups, stir fry and even dal.
Asparagus : 10 to 15
Mushrooms : 10 to 15
Tomato : 1
Garlic : 10 to 15 pods (smashed and cut into tiny pieces)
Pepper Powder : 1 tsp
Olive oil : 1 tbsp
Fennel Seeds : 1 tsp
Salt according to taste
1. Cut the asparagus into pieces of 1 inch each.
2. Heat oil in a pan add fennel seeds followed by smashed and cut pieces of garlic.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes cook till they turn mushy.
4. Add chopped mushrooms and cook. They release water as they are cooked.
5. Add coarse pepper powder and cook till only 1/4th of the water released by mushroom is left.
6. Add chopped Asparagus and salt.
7. Cook for just 2 min as the Asparagus should be firm.