I love and live spicy food. There is never a day complete without some spicy and hot flaming hot dish.
Mushroom : 20 no's ( cleaned and chopped)
Onion : 2 chopped into vertical thin slices
Garlic : 6-7 peeled and chopped
Green Chilli : 4-5 juvenile
Pepper Powder : 1 tsp
Coriander Powder : 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves : 2 sprigs
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Oil : 1 tsp
Salt according to taste.
1. In a pan heat oil add curry leaves followed by chopped green chilli.
2. Add the garlic and cook till they turn slightly brown in color.
3. Add chopped onions, lower the flame and cook till they turn slightly pink or brown in color.
4. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook on a medium flame.
5. There is no need to add water as the mushroom releases water by itself.
6. Add salt at this stage as the mushroom shrinks and the quantity reduces drastically.
7. Add coriander powder, coarse pepper powder and turmeric powder.
8. Cook for 5 min and garnish with coriander leaves.