Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Strawberry Frapuccino

This is the only drink that I ever order from Starbucks. I really loved the taste of the drink that I recreated. Now I don't have to run to the nearest Starbucks when I get the craving to have it.

Ingredients:
Strawberry : 8-10
Sugar : 1/4 cup (Can vary the sweetness depending on the strawberry)
Vanilla Essence : 1/2 tsp
Milk : 1 cup
Vanilla Ice Cream : 1/2 cup
                or
Low Fat Cream : 1/2 cup
Crushed Ice : 1/2 cup

Procedure:
1. Cut the strawberry into pieces and grind it with sugar and prepare the strawberry puree and keep aside.
2. Now in a blender mix ice cream/ low fat milk; milk; vanilla essence and mix in a blender to make it a little frothy.
3. Mix it with the strawberry puree.

Notes:
1. You can garnish with whipped cream on top.
2. I have made various batches of this. The color can vary depending on the number of strawberry that we use. If you want a pink color you could use more strawberries.
3. You can avoid ice cream and add whipping cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment