Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Oats Quinoa and Urad Dosa

Another healthy dosa from my kitchen. I found this on a FB food group and I simply had to try this one and I never thought I would have ever said this. Oats recipes aren't so bad. Usually oats recipes never work for me. But this one did work really well.

Ingredients :
Quinoa : 1 cup
Oats : 1 cup
Urad : 1/2 cup
Fenugreek Seeds : 1/2 tsp
Salt according to Taste

Procedure :
1. Wash the quinoa and urad really well and soak it with Oats ( with water just covering just the top) and fenugreek seeds for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Now grind it into smooth paste (theconsistency being of the usual dosa batter) and then let it ferment for 4 to 5 hours. Add salt to the batter.
3. Spread the batter on the tawa and go around in circles to spread the batter.
4. Add oil if you prefer (I didn't add any). Flip and cook on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment