Thursday, July 9, 2015

Salmon Kebabs

This is one fish here that I find all around the year in American stores. My experience of buying fish from Indian markets have not been so good here. Every time I have bought fish from Indian markets I have either found a bad smell emanating from them or white goeey stuff come out when I cook them. So I stick to buying fresh Salmon.

Ingredients :
Salmon Meat (After cleaning) : 3/4 cup
Green Chili's : 2
Egg : 1
Onion : 1
Cumin Powder : 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder : 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder : 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder : 1/4 tsp
Amchur Powder : 1/4 cup
Garam Masala : a pinch
Cilantro : 1 tsp chopped
Salt : according to taste
Oil : To shallow fry

Procedure :
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except oil
2. Make them into small gooseberry sized balls.
3. Flatten them and shallow fry on a tawa.

P.S : I used fresh salmon. Cleaned it up and mashed them with a fork. You can substitute with a canned one.
I have spelled it wrongly in the image.





No comments:

Post a Comment