This cake is made in 5 min in microwave.
Plus this cake is eggless. Any unannounced guest can be surprised with this yummy, spongy cake.
All Purpose Flour : 1.5 cups
Baking Powder : 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda : 1/2 tsp
Cocoa Powder : 3 tbsp
Milk : 1 cup
Sugar : 1 cup
Oil : 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence : 2 tsp
Lemon Juice : 2 tsp
1. Stir the sugar in milk and add oil, vanilla essence and mix well.
2. Sieve and Mix all the dry ingredients maida, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder.
3. Mix the dry ingredients with the milk.
4. Finally squeeze lemon juice at last and mix well.
5. Cool down and apply the frosting on top.