I cook this egg curry whenever I have no idea what to cook. This is the most simple curry ever.
Eggs : 4 ( Peeled and Boiled)
Onion : 1 ( Cut vertically)
Tomatoes : 2 (Cut vertically)
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds : 1 tsp
Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
Oil : 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
Coriander Powder : 1 tsp
Chicken Masala : 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder : 1/4 tsp
Salt according to Taste
Coriander leaves : 1 tbsp
1. In a non stick heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and once they splutter add curry leaves.
2. Add finely chopped onions and fry till they turn brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and once they are smashed add all the spice powders along with half cup water
5. Cut the boiled egg into half and add it in the masala.
6. And boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Add salt according to taste and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.