I love this vegetable, but its intolerable to eat when its too bitter. So I tried a new method and it came out well.
Red Chili Powder- 1tsp
Mustard Seeds- 1tsp
Salt to Taste
1. Cut the bitter-gourd pieces and soak it in water.
2. Squeeze the water and apply salt and keep aside for half an hour.
3. In a pan add oil and mustard seeds, once it starts spluttering add red chili powder.
4. Squeeze out the remaining water from the bitter gourd and add in the pan along with chopped potatoes.
5. Cook in oil (avoid adding water).