This dish can be prepared with left over Kerala Parotta and even chappathi.
Ginger Garlic Paste- 1tsp
Green Chili- 2-3
Mustard Seeds- 1tsp
Coriander Leaves- 1/4 cup
Chat Masala Powder- 1tsp
Red Chilli Flakes- 1 tbsp
Garam Masala- 1tsp
1. Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds once it starts spluttering add curry leaves.
2. Add chopped onions and once it turns slightly brown add ginger garlic paste.
3. Add finely chopped Capsicum, green Chili followed by chopped coriander leaves.
4. Remove the seeds from the tomato and blend it in a mixer without adding water.
5. Add the puree in the pan followed by chat masala powder, red chilly flakes, garam masala and salt.
6. Cook it for 5 minutes.
7. Cut the parotta into small pieces and add it to the mixture.
8. Add 3 eggs mix well and cook for 2 min (in case the if you want to spice it up more add red chili powder).
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.