Chicken : 1/2 kg
Onion : 1
Tomato : 1
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
Green Chilli : 1
Curry leaves : a sprig
Coriander Powder : 1 tsp
Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder : a pinch
Chicken Masala : 2 tsp
Oil : 1 tbsp
Salt according to taste
Coriander leaves : 1/4 cup
1. In a pressure cooker add oil, followed by green chillies, curry leaves and once the aroma of curry leaves hit your nose add chopped onion.
2. Fry the onions till they turn slightly pink, add ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 min.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till they turn mushy.
4. Add all spice powders coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, chicken masala followed by chicken and salt.
5. Saute for 2 minutes add water.
6. Put on the pressure cooker lid and cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
7. Once the pressure comes down garnish with chopped coriander leaves.