One of another Navrathri dishes. It came out well. Its a sweet with no ghee or oil. But being a sweet sugar definitely goes into it but can be easily replaced with Sugarfree.
Milk- 1/2 liter
Sugar- 4 tbsp
Carrot- 1 big
Pistachios and almonds- for garnish
1. Grate the carrot and soak the almonds and cashew in milk for 15 minutes
2. In a pan bring the milk to boil and simmer.
3. In a blender mix the grated carrot and the soaked cashews and almonds.
4. In the pan mix the grated mixture from step 3 and sugar and keep stirring.
5. Once it starts to stick to the side of the pan remove from flame and garnish with thinly sliced almonds and pistachios.
6. Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Note: If you have the kulfi molds you can serve as a carrot kulfi too. :). This one is for kids.