I love experimenting with potatoes. It is my favorite vegetable. I picked this recipe from www.khanakhazana.com.
Chilly Powder- 1 tsp
Cumin - 2- 3 tsp
Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
Amchur Powder- 3/4 tsp
Oil- 2 Tbsp
1. Chop the potatoes thinly and soak it on water.
2. In a non- stick pan add 2 tbsp of oil and Cumin.
3. Once cumin seeds becomes slightly brown add Chilly Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder and be careful not to burn it.
4. Add the potatoes and mix well.
5. No water is added as it has to get cooked in oil (simmer the flame).
6. Once its almost cooked Sprinkle the Amchur Powder to give a slightly tangy taste. You can replace it with chat masala too.