Kulfi's are my all time favourite. I found this ready to make pack of kulfi in spar. And trust me it was yummy. And its very easy to make. You can just follow the instructions at the back of the pack.
Milkmaid Pista Kulfi packet- 1
Milk- 1/2 litre
1. Boil the milk and cool to room temperature.
2. Mix the whole content of the packet with the milk and mix so that no lumps are formed.
3. Bring it to boil and simmer it for 2-3 min.
4. Cool the mixture to room temperature.
5. Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds or in small steel glasses.
6. Refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.
7. Serve it on a plate or attach the kulfi stick and pull it out of the moulds.