Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seer Fish Masala Fry



This is the first time I cooked fish. One of my friend had asked me for the recipe of Masala Fry.
And I found one on www.aayisrecipes.com. This was first fish recipe I ever tried and it was quite successful.

Ingredients:
Chilly Powder- 1 tsp
Seer Fish Pieces- 3
Fennel Seeds- 1/4 tsp
Tamarind Extract- 1 tsp
Coriander Powder- 1tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tsp
Curry Leaves Chopped - 10
Salt To taste

Procedure:
1. Roast the fennel Seeds and powder it with the pestle and mortar.
2. Mix all the ingredients and marinate it for half an hour.
3. In a pan add the marinated pieces along with water and cook. (Make sure the water is just slightly immersed).




2 comments:

  1. very nice dish vyshu....ek cheez batata hu its nt compulsory ki tu puri plate farnish kar....kam kar magar acha kar...ok..btw keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sahil... You are the 1st person to comment

    ReplyDelete