Soya is an item full of protein. And when you shallow fry them its not a sin you are eating.
Soya Chunks- 1 cup
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Potato- 2 boiled and mashed
Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves- 2 tbsp
Garam Masala- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 2 tbsp for 1 pan *
Bread crumbs for coating
1. Wash the soya twice or thrice carefully to avoid the smell.
2. Cook it in a cooker for 1 whistle.
3. Strain it in a colander to remove the water.
4. Mix all the ingredients together except oil.
5. You can heat the mixture in a pan to remove any water content.
6. Shape them oval and coat them with bread crumbs.
7. In a pan shallow fry them.
*you can vary the quantity of oil according to number of cutlets used per pan. I used 5 cutlets at once in a pan.