Who doesn't love potatoes??? This is a north Indian dish which goes well with Roti, Naan.
Ginger Garlic Paste- 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Powder- 1 tsp
Coriander Powder- 1tsp
Green Peas- 1 cup
Potatoes- 2 medium
Garam Masala- 1 tsp
Olive Oil- 2 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
Cilantro leaves for garnishing
1.Grind Onion and 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
2. In a pan heat oil and cumin seeds and once it turns slightly brown add turmeric powder.
3. Add the grind-ed onion paste followed by ginger garlic paste and cook till it releases oil.
4. Add tomatoes and once its cooked add red chili powder, coriander powder and salt.
5. Add partially boiled potatoes and green peas* and water and boil till cooked add the required amount of salt too.
6. Add garam masala and garnish with Cilantro leaves.
Keep aside for 10-15 min it will take time for all the flavors to mix up.