Ash Gourd- 1/2 Kg cut in cubes)
Coconut Scraped- 1 cup
Red Chilies- 10
Tamarind- Cherry Sized
Mustard seeds- 1 tsp for grinding and 1 for seasoning
Curry Leaves- 10 -12
Salt to Taste
1. Grind coconut, Red Chilies and tamarind with a little water.
2. Add 1 tsp of mustard seeds and grind to make a paste.
3. In a deep vessel add water and cook the ash gourd pieces.
4. Once they turn slightly soft add the Masala which was grind-ed followed by salt and boil.
5. Once boiled season it with mustard seeds and curry leaves.